If you have a positive pregnancy test, you have several choices to consider:
If you are considering abortion perhaps you are thinking:
- I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I can’t tell anyone I’m pregnant.
- The father is insisting on an abortion.
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health, and explain your abortion options.
You may consider adoption if you:
- Don’t want an abortion, aren’t ready to be a parent.
- Want to provide your child with a family.
- Want to provide your child with emotional & financial security.
We can help you understand your options with adoption.
If you are considering parenting perhaps you’re thinking:
- How will I finish school or continue working?
- Can I still pursue my goals?
- I can’t tell my family.
- Where will I live?
- I can’t afford a child.
We can talk about these issues so you can decide if parenting is for you.